Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Couple Time?? What is that?????

I agree with Nikki . . . .couple time is important.  But HOW????  I am still learning how to balance my wife/mother/work/house responsibilities.  As much as I hate to admit it . . . My Husband seems to have been pushed off to the side for the moment.  Work. . . I go everyday.  Can't say much more than that.  I love the people I work with . . . but I hate my job.   I want to be home taking care of my family.  I know that and I also know there is nothing I can do about it.  Thankfully, my husband helps with the house responsibilities and does a great job at it!  The mother responsibility is fabulous, but I don't get enough time with her.

My day consists of getting up at 4:50.  I leave for work at 6 am.  Work from 6:30 - 3:30.  Get home around 4:15.  Get some loving from my beautiful daughter if she is awake.  We play for an hour and then I start dinner and she goes in her seat.  Bath time is after dinner and then bed around 7:30.  THEN it's time for laundry and cleaning until my bedtime around 10.  Then up a few times to get Gabrielle . . .and back at it again.  How do I manage this better????  It's not working.  I don't get enough time with Gabrielle and I DEFINITELY don't get enough time with my husband.  I'm not sure when we actually had a conversation about something other than our daughter.  If only we lived in a perfect world . . . .

How do you balance your duties???

No comments:

Post a Comment