I cannot believe my precious angel is already 20 weeks old!! Where has the time gone??? Here are a few things I've learned in the past 4 1/2 months . . . .
1. It is so much better than I ever imagined!!! Her eyes, nose, ears . . . everything is perfect! The way she smiles when she sees just melts my heart.
2. It's not how I imagined it . . . . I expected to be showered with love from my family . . . . that didn't happen!! I expected my mom to spend time with just me and my daughter . . . that didn't happen. I expected my family to come visit us . . . that didn't happen (with the exception of my wonderful cousin Nikki!!) Long story short, my Mom and Husband had an argument the night Gabrielle was born and my Mom headed back to Indiana the next day.
3. Sleep is overrated!! I don't even mind getting up three times a night to feed or soothe my beautiful baby. However . . . .offer up any advice you have on how to get her to sleep all night!! :-)
4. I love my husband even more than I thought I did. It is so heartwarming to see him play with his daughter. I love watching them sleep. I am so thankful to him for the fabulous gift he has given me.
5. Two months of shots was definitely worth the first smile. We were able to get pregnant by IVF. Thankfully, we were successful on our first try!!!